Friday, March 11, 2016

Life Post: Spring Break 2015

I haven't written one of these in more than a week. Since then, I've come home for spring break, and spring break is also almost over. This week went by way too quickly. I wanted to get as much writing and beta reading done as possible this week, which I think I've managed. As far as writing goes, I've made a lot of progress with a new fanfic I'm working on, and I finished editing (just before I wrote this) a one-shot that I'm going to post in the next couple of days. I've also gotten plenty of chapters back to people I beta read for, so I feel pretty productive overall. I do still have a couple of chapters that I'd really like to get back to people before classes start up again though.

As far as everything else goes, this break kind of felt like a string of things I had to do before I went back to school. I had a dermatologist appointment, a dentist appointment, and a hair appointment. There's not much to say about any of that except for the fact that one of my fillings has to be replaced, so that will be happening in the summer. I'm not looking forward to it, but it's not like I have much of an option there.

The one thing I really haven't done at all over spring break is film any videos. I think I'm going on two weeks or maybe even three since I last uploaded anything on Youtube. I've just been so consumed with writing and beta reading. I really haven't done much else. I never did a wrap-up and TBR video this month though, and I need to. I can't remember the last time I didn't do one, and I don't plan to break that streak. It will just be really, really late...

No comments:

Post a Comment