Thursday, March 24, 2016

Life Post: Almost Easter

It's been almost a week since I've posted here, and I don't have an excuse other than the fact that I've just been working on other things when I might have been writing a blog post instead. I have several different papers coming up in the next week or so. Two of them, in particular, have been a bit stressful, so I've been pretty focused on them. One of them has been easy enough to write. The other one, not so much. It's for a science class, which is out of my comfort zone, and on top of that, I'm struggling to figure out what the professor wants me to do based on her comments.

Anyway, Easter is this weekend, so that's exciting. I'm thinking of taking a break from working on both of those papers for the weekend, so maybe I'll manage to actually post again. Both of them are due within the week after Easter, so at least I'll be free after that.

For anyone interested, I wrote an article for College Lifestyles about why college students should invest in e-readers. My name still happens to be wrong in the article despite them telling me they were going to fix it, but oh well.

I've also posted a video review of Zootopia, which I loved, and I posted a video review of the last five episodes of Naruto Shippuden that I've watched. I'd really been slacking on videos lately, so at least I managed that despite not blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment