Monday, March 14, 2016

Life Post: What Time Is It?

Today has been a nice reminder of how hectic the first several days after a break can be. Even though it's still the same classes and everything, it's like all these things that needed to be done piled up over the break and then get piled on you on the first day back. I've been adding things that need to get done this week to my planner all day long, and I've almost run out of room to write anything in on most of the days. So that's the kind of week I'm bracing myself for.

That's not to say that it's been a bad day. Just a busy one, and admittedly, a bit of a confusing one. I'm not sure I'm adjusting to the time change that well. I'm pretty much used to gaining or losing an hour whenever I travel between home and school, but the extra hour that changed because of daylight savings really seems to have thrown me off. I had trouble falling asleep, trouble waking up this morning, and I've spent most of the day really confused about what time it is. I was convinced that I wasn't going to show up to class on time no matter how many times I looked at the clock, but somehow, I managed.

I'm hoping that, at least, doesn't continue for the rest of the week. I'm not sure it will considering how busy the week's shaping up to be. That will probably make the confusion about what time it is continue for a while, but there's not much I can do about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment