Saturday, August 13, 2016

Some Favorite Book Quotes

Since I haven't been blogging much, I've decided to put together a post with five of my favorite quotes from books. Yeah, I know, it's almost like cheating since I'm not writing much of anything. I've done things like this before, and I'm not sure if I ever made a post with just favorite book quotes. I genuinely do enjoy quotes though.

Aside from the first two, which are two of my three favorite quotes, this isn't my definitive list of favorite quotes. There are just too many awesome ones to narrow them down like that.

So, here we go:

“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” 
― William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream

“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” 
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

“Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book.” 
― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view... Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.” 
― Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo this is such a fantastic list! I love all of these quotes!
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete