Monday, August 1, 2016

Life Post: Moved into My Dorm

I got lucky this weekend. I got to move into my dorm two days earlier than originally planned, which worked out for the best. For one thing, I'm not at my sister's anymore, but also, I got to move in over the weekend instead of dealing with it on a school day when I'm typically tired by the time school's out.

Something else also happened this weekend: Cursed Child was released. It was the day I moved in actually, and I got it that day. I haven't begun to read it yet. I've been reading a lot less since student teaching began because there's just not enough time for everything. I'm trying my best to get as far ahead with the big project we have to complete for student teaching as I can. I still have time for other things, just a lot less of it.

That's pretty much all that's been going on other than student teaching. When it comes to school, I'm definitely feeling more tired than last week, although I'm getting an adequate amount of sleep. I think my body is still adjusting to the change in schedule. Hopefully it will get better. Before you think I'm staying up super late, writing this post is the last thing I'm doing before bed, which is why I want to wrap this up quickly. I took a forty minute nap after school today, but I'll still fall asleep the moment my head hits the pillow. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment