Thursday, August 4, 2016

Life Post: I'm 23

So... I'm 23 now, and it feels weird to even say that. Somehow, it feels entirely different than 22 even though I don't feel different at all. Does that make sense? Not really. I don't even get how I feel about it.

I don't even have much to say about it. Possibly, because I don't really feel like I'm a year older. I decided to write a post to acknowledge my birthday though because it felt like something I should do. Now, I'm going to go do the same thing I was doing as at 22.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Haley! Yes I can relate to the exact words of your post, and I too conclude that Im going to do the same thing as what I was doing before.
    I am 22 right now and with every year growing older, I reflect upon the experiences I have had, the people I have met and how I am closer to my own identity.
    Regards,
    Shloka

    ReplyDelete