Thursday, August 25, 2016

Life Post: A Busy August

To be honest, I'm mostly writing this because I just saw that I'd only posted seven times in August, and that was just too strange to me. As we speak, I'm about to go to bed, and I'm half asleep. I can't make any promises that this post will make much sense.

Things are going really well, but they're also hectic. With student teaching, my workload gets gradually larger, so that's always growing. Plus, it's starting to really hit me that I graduate in December, so I feel like I need to spend all my free time planning what happens after that. I really like student teaching, and as scary as the future stuff is, it's also kind of exciting. However, it has not left much time for blogging, and I wish that wasn't the case.

Maybe September will be better, but I can't make any promises. After all, my workload should be a lot heavier by then.

Now, as I said before, I need to be getting to bed. Tomorrow's a school day, and I wouldn't be able to stay awake much longer even if that wasn't the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment