Saturday, December 19, 2009

New Ideas

Just thought of this after posting the last post.

I'm currently watch all of Naruto. (I think I mentioned that in a previous post.) I think in each of my posts I'll post a little review on what I thought of the last episode(s) I watched since the last post. I'm currently on episode 23. (I have a long, long way to go.)

I'll also post reviews on whatever book I'm reading. I'm about to start reading Dear John by Nicholas Sparks, so that will be the first one. I also belong to goodreads.com, so I already post reviews of books I read on there. This will be as I'm reading though whereas those are just my over all view of the book once I finish.

I may include spoilers of the Naruto episode or the book, but I'll put a warning before any spoilers.

By the way, I know the Twitter thing on the side is messed up. I don't know how to fix it. I may just end up removing it.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment