Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Day of Doing Nothing

Today I did pretty much nothing. Which was awesome because I was tired of waking up and going to school every day.

I've basically just watched movies on ABCFamily all day. I've watched Santa Baby, Santa Baby 2, and Prep and Landing. Right now I'm watching Miracle on 34th Street with my sister.

Once this goes off I'm going to watch the new episode of Naruto Shippuden on Disney XD. It's kind of weird that I'm watching the dubbed version when it's so far ahead, but I want to see them. Even if I get confused some times.

As soon as I'm done writing this, I'm going to edit chapter six of my fanfic. I'm determined to upload it to fanfiction.net tonight! It'll be like a Christmas present to everyone who reads it (which is sadly only one person that I know of).

Tomorrow's Christmas Eve! I'm so excited! I love Christmas Eve mass and one side of my family's getting together at my grandma's.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment