Friday, December 25, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Today is Christmas! My favorite holiday (though if we're talking religion wise I like Easter more).

I woke up at about 7:30 this morning. That's the latest I've probably ever woken up on Christmas. My sister usually wakes me up at about 5 in the morning, but this morning she didn't wake anyone up. I was the last in my family to wake up.

I got a bunch of awesome presents! I won't list them all here (but I think I twittered everyone of them). My favorites were definitely my new phone (with a full keyboard!), a Hufflepuff tie, and my class ring. I got a whole bunch of books! At this rate, I'll never finish all the books I'm getting. I've got to finish Dear John before I start any of those books though. The strangest (but awesome) gift I got was an owl candle.

We watched the Disney Parks Christmas Parade. I wish I was in Florida or California. everyone was wearing Summer clothes!

After opening presents, my sister and I played Mario cart which I suck at. Considering I was playing against my sister (who has never driven before) and I have a permit you'd think I'd win, but I came in last each time. My 10 year old brother even did better than me. (In my defense though he's really good at video games).

I watched four episodes of season 8 of Little House (which I got on DVD). I also played my Harry Potter DVD game that I got. I sucked. I didn't get passed anything.

Later, my grandma came over and we at dinner. After dinner, my sister, grandma, mom, and I played Apples to Apples which my sister had gotten. That is a pretty hilarious game. I'd never played before.

And after finishing playing, my grandma went home, and I came up to my room to write this blog. That's pretty much it.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment