Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Another Day of Nothing

I don't have much to talk about again today.

You might know how Burger King had those New Moon value meals (I don't know if they still do or not). I got one a long time ago and one of the coupons that comes with it is for free stickers from cafepress.com. My sister got hers a while ago, but I hadn't got mine yet. I finally ordered them today. I can't wait to get my Team Jacob stickers!

Dear John by Nicholas Sparks:

I finished chapter four. I really like it right now. It's cool because I've been to where the book takes place (North Carolina) on vacation, and bought books about the area while there (I buy books on where I go every time I travel). Because of that, I know about all the places they talk about going and stuff. It's pretty cool to read a book and know a little about the area where they're at.

I'm off to work on my fanfic. I forgot yesterday (oops!), so I really need to work on it today.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment