Monday, December 28, 2009

Trying to Cheer Up and Awesome Sites

I have had a horrible day. I'm getting a cold again (third time in the past few months), and it seems like everything wants to break on me today. But I'm trying not to focus on that. Since I've done nothing but feel miserable all day, I'm just going to talk about some awesome sites. Some of them you may have heard of, some of them you might not have.

The first one is fmylife.com. It's a site were people share stories about horrible things have happened to them. It sounds really depressing, but for some reason I (and a lot of other people) actually find it interesting.

The second is mylifeisaverage.com. This is a site were people share stories of things that have happened to them. They're usually things that could happen to anyone, but most of them are hilarious.

Next is mylifeisg.com. It's just like the others except people share stories of things that have happened to them that made them realize their life is good. Another great site that's a lot like this one is givesmehope.com. It's basically the same thing, but a lot of those have to do with things people see others do.

The last two are just like the other sites, but averagewizard.com is for Harry Potter fans and mylifeistwilight.com is for Twilight fans. On those sites, people share (usually funny) stories of things that have happened to them that is Harry Potter or Twilight related.

Dear John by Nicholas Sparks:

I finshed chapter 2. It's getting better, and I'm getting more into it. I want to know what happens, but I'm not to the point were I can't put the book down.

Now, I'm going to go watch Naruto episode 25.

I just finished episode 25. It was awesome! I loved it! I can't wait for the 2nd test!

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment