Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Day After

It's the day after Christmas. In a way, it doesn't even feel like it's been Christmas yet. Is that weird? If I lived in Britain or Canada it would be Boxing Day. If I was African American it would be Kwanzaa. But I'm American and Caucasian, so it was just another day. Well, it was my mom's birthday. And I ate a candy cane in honor of National Candy Cane Day.

Wow. I have no idea what that was. I just started typing and that's what happened. I blame it on being tired. I slept in pretty late this morning, but I don't think it really made up for the lack of sleep on Christmas Eve. Please ignore that first paragraph. (Although if you're celebrating either of those holidays, I hope you're having fun!)

I did nothing all day (partly because half the day was spent sleeping). We did go eat at Red Lobster for my mom's birthday, but that's about it. Hopefully, tomorrow I won't be so tired, and will have something more interesting to say.

Naruto:

I watched episode 24: Start Your Engines: The Chunin Exam Begins. I thought it was hilarious! (And it wasn't just lack of sleep.) I enjoyed Naruto before, but these last few episodes have made me like it even more. *Spoilers* I find it hilarious that everyone's cheating, but Naruto refuses to cheat because he doesn't want to get kicked out. I hope he doesn't ruin things for them (although I have a feeling he won't).

Dear John by Nicholas Sparks:

I've read part of chapter 2, but I didn't finish it. I'll talk about the chapter after I'm done.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment