Wednesday, June 30, 2010

More Lazy Days

I meant to post a blog yesterday and then completely forgot to.  Whoops.  It doesn't really matter though since nothing has happened.

All I've been doing to past few days is going to work.

Eclipse premiered at midnight last night, and Avatar premieres tonight at midnight! I may actually get to see those movies on Saturday.  Hopefully, I get to see both.

I've watched episodes 77 and 78 of Naruto.  They were both great episodes.  The show just keeps getting better.  I'm on season four now!

I finished Official Guide to the to the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History.  I also read all of the Look-It-Up Book of American Presidents which was interesting.  Now I'm reading The Twilight Companion which is a pretty funny book so far.  The author makes a lot of jokes.

I also uploaded chapter nine of my fanfiction last night.  I think it was the fastest I've ever updated my fanfiction (less than a month).  I hope I'm able to keep it up.

Days Until:
The Last Airbender Movie: 1 (Midnight tonight!)
(There's a big gap here of nothing exciting happening.  We're going back to Florida some where in between here to go to the Wizarding World, but I'm not sure the exact day.  When I find out, I'll put it here.)
Mockingjay Book: 54
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 141
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 379
Breaking Dawn Movie: 515

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment