Monday, February 3, 2014

Life Post: Portfolio and More Snow

Today has mostly been a typical Monday with the reluctance to get up and go to class. However, I did turn in my portfolio today and sign up for an interview, so I'm feeling pretty good. I have so much less stress now, even though I know I have the interview to worry about. It's as if my workload as halved, even though that's actually not the case at all. I'd had the portfolio done for a while, but just having it sitting around to be put together was adding to my stress.

It's started to get colder again, and there were large patches of ice on the sidewalk when I was walking around campus. We're apparently supposed to get a good deal of snow Tuesday night and Wednesday. My professor's worried about it enough that she's already decided we're not having class Wednesday. I'm hoping we don't actually get as much as they're saying. I'm completely over snow. We haven't even seen the grass here on campus since this semester started. As soon as the stuff we have starts to melt, more comes. Plus, I already fell once. I don't need it to get slippery again.

I still have a good deal of homework to do today, so I really need to go do that. I've spent all my time since I got out of class writing, which is great and all but not homework. It shouldn't take me that long to get everything done though. At least, I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment