Saturday, July 2, 2011

Favorite Disney Parents

I'm doing another Disney post.  This one's about my favorite Disney parents.  It's kind of weird to be doing this post today because I went to my cousin Cassie's baby shower earlier, but that honestly has nothing to do with choosing to write this post.  As I've said in past Disney posts, it's quite possible that I'm forgetting some characters that I would have otherwise added to the list.

1. Mufasa and Sarabi from The Lion King.  I'm a huge Lion King fan, and I love both of Simba's parents.  Mufasa's death is always a sad scene to watch.


2. Simba and Nala from The Lion King 2.  I think Simba and Nala are wonderful parents in the Lion King 2.



3.  Kala from Tarzan.  I love how Kala adopts Tarzan.  (Isn't it weird that I've only picked animals so far?)


4. James and Eudora from The Princess and the Frog.


5. Fa Zhou and Fa Li from Mulan. (I had a lot of trouble finding a picture of both of them together.)


6. The Sultan from Aladdin.  I'll admit that he's more on here because I find him amusing than his parenting skills.


One thing I noticed while making this list is that I generally prefer the animal parents to the human parents.  Odd.

2 comments: