Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Book Review: Solid by Shelley Workinger

SolidISBN:  1453624821
Published:  July 9th, 2010
Publisher: CreateSpace
Read from June 5th to July 9th, 2011
Synopsis from Goodreads:
Teens who discover they were secretly genetically altered before birth are brought together at a classified site where they forge new friendships, find love, develop "super-abilities," and even unearth a conspiracy.
I loved this book, and I would definitely say it's the best book I've read in a while.  The synopsis of the book really intrigued me, and I was really excited to read it.  It didn't dissapoint.  I loved all of the characters.  They, along with the awesome plot, helped make the story amazing.  It's really easy to follow the scientific aspect of the book because the main character knows just as much about science as the average person, so it's explained in a way that anyone can understand it.  I think this is a great book for everyone to read, and I'd definitely recommend it.

You can learn more about the book and how to buy it here on the official site.  The sequel, Settling, just came out on July 4th, and I can't wait to read it.

I recieved this book for free from the publisher or author in exchange for a fair and honest review.  This in no way affected my review of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment