Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I Love Spring Weather

The weather has been beyond amazing lately, and I love it.  Being able to walk across campus and not be freezing is wonderful.  I hope it stays like this because if it gets cold again I'm going to be really disappointed.

Things have been really calm lately considering how things were before Easter.  I don't know if I mentioned this here on the blog, but I had a bit of a breakdown right before Easter.  I kind of used Tumblr (and to a lesser extent Twitter) to vent when it happened, so if you follow me there, you saw.  Thankfully that's all over, and now things are just calm and going really well.  I'm extremely thankful.  Since I'm also finally over being sick, I'm just in an all around good mood.  I finally feel great and there's great weather.  It's just wonderful.

And there's less than a month of my freshmen year left!  Time has gone by so quickly.  I can't believe I'm almost done with my first year of college.  It's crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment