Friday, April 26, 2013

Schedules

Remember how a couple of days ago I wrote that I was getting a ton more writing done lately?  Well, I'm thankfully still doing that.  Even though the school work has been piling up thanks to finals, I'm still managing to get quite a lot of writing done, and it feels great.  I've started creating schedules for myself every day, and it really helps.  (I even scheduled in writing this.  That's how much I've been scheduling things the past couple of days.)  I pretty much did the same before, but now they're a bit more detailed.  I think if I manage to keep this up then I should make it through finals without much stress while still getting quite a bit of writing done.  Needless to say, I'm feeling pretty good.

Still, it will be nice to get through finals.  I'm so looking forward to summer break!  Now, I'm off to accomplish the next thing on my schedule: editing one of the fanfictions I'm writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment