Saturday, April 6, 2013

Naruto Shippuden Episodes 43-53 Review

I absolutely loved these episodes.  I really hated Sai at first, but during these episodes I really started to like him.  Now I find myself liking him more and more every single episode.  I think he may actually turn out to be one of my favorite characters.

These episodes were all pretty great.  They left me feeling extremely emotional.  Pretty much anything with Sasuke makes me emotional though.  I'm looking through my notes to figure out what to write in this, but honestly, my notes are pretty unintelligible because I was freaking out so much.  It shows how much I liked the episodes, but they're not very helpful for this review.

I really don't know what else to say other than that I loved these episodes.  In addition to not having good notes, I've been sick lately, and my brain is not really cooperating.  (I wanted to put off writing this, but I've been doing that for the entire I week I've been sick so...)

Oh, and I have to briefly mention my hatred for Orichimaru.  That just needed to be in here somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment