Saturday, June 29, 2013

Woes of No Wifi

This post is being typed on my phone, so I'm sorry for any mistakes. It's a bit difficult to type long posts on this touch screen, especially with autocorrect.

We're in Carrollton, Kentucky for the weekend for my cousin's wedding, and the wifi at the hotel is horrible. I have to use 3G on my phone, so let's hope I don't use up too much data on this trip!

So far I haven't really done much other than sit out by the po with some of my family for a little bit. The wedding is later today though, so we'll probably start getting ready in just a couple of hours.

It's frustrating not being able to use my laptop though. What would take me just a couple of minutes in there takes me forever to do on my phone. I'm making it work though, and I'll be home tomorrow. Hopefully it doesn't take long for me to get caught up with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment