Thursday, June 6, 2013

Meeting Little Mix and Dyeing My Hair

So many things have happened in the past few days that I don't even know where to start, but I'll stick with the two biggest: 1. I met Little Mix and 2. I dyed my hair.

I met Little Mix with my best friend Haley two days ago.  They performed three songs and then did a signing.  I wasn't sure how I'd react when I saw them in person, but I was really close to tears when I saw them on stage.  There was just this really surreal "they actually exist" moment, and it was the most wonderful thing in the world.  It was even more surreal when it was our turn during the signing, and we actually got to go up to them.  I had written all four of them letters, and Haley filmed us going through where you can see Jesy, Leigh-Anne, and Perrie thank me.  She didn't get Jade thanking me, but that was really the most nerve-wracking one because she was first.  She seemed pleasantly surprised when I handed her the letter though.  The other three knew it was coming because they saw them then, but Jesy thanking me is the sweetest thing in the world.  She was so enthusiastic about it (as you can see in the video), and I mean, really, she was the one sitting there for hours signing CD after CD.  We ended up joining the large group of people that had congregated at the end of the line to watch them.  It sounds kind of creepy I suppose, but even after I'd talked to them, the whole surreal feeling was still there.  I just had to watch them for a bit to fully realize that they are in fact real.  I filmed parts of the performance and while we were standing at the end of the line watching them, but it's all still on my camera.  It'll be up on Youtube tomorrow I think.

The day after meeting Little Mix I got my hair dyed.  It's the first time I've ever dyed my hair, but it's something I've wanted to do for an extremely long time.  It's not an auburn color as opposed to my natural dirty blonde.  I really, really love it. It looks darker when it's not in light, but in the light, the red really comes through.  It looks amazing.  This is my favorite hair color ever, and I'm so, so happy.  I tweeted a picture, but I'm really badly sunburnt from the Little Mix thing in the picture....

I think the next week or so will be calm, but in just ten days, Haley and I will be going to the One Direction Louisville concert!  I'm unbelievably excited!!

1 comment:

  1. online pokies
    Excellent review! I may not have been offered away by this follow up as opposed to first guide, but I still liked it regardless.

    ReplyDelete