Wednesday, June 12, 2013

If Only Diet Changes Were Easier

For the past week or so my days have consisted of nothing more than writing and reading for the most part. I consider that a good thing, since I've managed to get quite a bit or writing done, but it's not really all that exciting.

I just finished watching the documentary Forks Over Knives, and it's really made me want to stop eating meat and dairy.  I know that it's entirely possible I'll stop caring really soon once the initial reaction wears off, but I really do want to do it.  I've wanted to for a long time.  (I even gave up meat for Lent once.)  It's just that I'm such a picky eater that it's extremely difficult.  I really want to do it though.  I'm tempted to look up vegan recipes and start planning out meals and stuff.  We'll see what happens.

Only four more days to go until the One Direction concert!  I'm unbelievably excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment