Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Movies Can Take Up Your Whole Day

Today has gone by unbelievably fast because I haven't been home.  Unfortunately, I still have a lot of writing to get done today, so my entire evening is probably going to be filled by that.  I went to see This is the End with my sister and her friend Michaela today though.  I thought it was okay but not great.  My favorite part was definitely the scenes Emma Watson was in and all of the Harry Potter references they made.  Otherwise, parts of it were funny, but I just didn't like it much overall.  After the movie, my sister needed to go to Hobby Lobby, and it felt like we were in there forever.  Honestly, we didn't do much, but it seems to have taken up my whole day.  I still have two articles to write today though, so I need to get started on that.  Hopefully, they won't take too incredibly long.

No comments:

Post a Comment