Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It Was Far Too Early For That

I had quite the morning.  I woke up to a text from my friend Ji, who informed me that she'd created a Twitter account again (finally!), so I got on Twitter all excited about that and realize that One Direction has just announced their new single.  I was not expecting that, especially when I had just woken up.  I still think it was far too early for that, but it was awesome news.  I guess I can't complain.  Then just about half an hour later the new trailer was released, and it was incredible.  I was an emotional, fangirling mess this morning basically.  I had no clue if I would be able to get anything done.

I managed to surprise myself though, and in spite of an eventful morning, I've been incredibly productive today.  Not only is this my second blog post, but I've written quite a bit today.  I also plan on filming a video as soon as I finish up this post.  It's weird, but I've kind of discovered that the days I think I'll be the least productive are actually the days I'm the most productive (unless it's days I'm away from home).  That's a bit weird, but I'm not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment