Sunday, November 9, 2014

Life Post: Rest

It's been such a nice weekend. Things have felt so calm. I've actually done very little the past few days. Even as far as homework is concerned I haven't had much. Weekends like this are so rare for me, and I love it, especially since finals are coming up and I know things will be crazy soon enough.

Most of yesterday was spent reading fanfiction and watching Naruto, Dawson's Creek, etc. This morning I watched the livestream One Direction did that was so close to devolving into a train wreck. Now I've been reading. I still have a bit of homework to do but not much. It's really nice. I actually feel like I'm going to be ready to dive into the week after this weekend. I don't know when the last time I could say that was.

No comments:

Post a Comment