Saturday, November 15, 2014

Book Review: Blogging for Dummies by Susannah Gardner and Shane Birley

Published: January 24th, 2012 (first published January 2008)
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
Read from November 2nd to 12th, 2014
Synopsis from Goodreads:
Building on the success of the two previous editions, this revision includes essential blogging basics, the elements required of a good blog, and the tools you'll need to get started.

Review:

This book is a great book to give you all of the basic information you need on blogging. I've had a blog for more than five years now (wow...), but I was hoping to still get something out of reading this. You can always improve after all. And I did get some really good information, but it wasn't really as much as I would have hoped. That's only because I already knew the vast majority of it Still, this book is great. I'd highly recommend it for those just starting to blog, and it does a great job of giving step-by-step instructions for a lot of different things. I could see it being very helpful for those who have no idea where to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment