Friday, November 28, 2014

Life Post: Lots of School Work and Thanksgiving

I've been pretty terrible about blogging lately. It's been a week since my last post, and I've been pretty much as bad about posting Youtube videos. I've just been consumed with school and writing like I mentioned in previous posts.

The new Hunger Games fanfiction I'm working on has been sent to three beta readers, so I've been communicating with them a bit about that while they read over it and all of that. While they're doing that, I've been working on another draft of one of the stories in the original fiction series that I've been working on for years. I also signed up for the Avatar fandom secret santa again this year, so I've started writing the story that will be my gift for that.

That, of course, is on top of school work. The semester is almost over, so I have lots of papers to write and tests to study for. It's currently Thanksgiving break, and I'm still working on three different papers and studying for a test that I have the day classes start again.

Speaking of Thanksgiving break though, mine has been going pretty well. The only downside really is that my allergies seem to have gotten worse since I got home. I've been dealing with headaches every day, but it could be worse. Generally speaking the holiday has been pretty great. I've had two Thanksgivings so far. On the actual Thanksgiving day we had a kind of small one at our house, and then today we had my dad's side of the family's Thanksgiving. My mom's side of the family has theirs on Sunday.

I also got to go see Mockingjay Part 1 over break, and I loved it! I'm going to do a full review of it either here or over on my Youtube channel, but with that rate I've been going it may be a little bit before that happens.

I'm sure things will be a bit stressful for the next two weeks or so as I have finals week and everything, but after that I should have more free time and hopefully will start posting more. Project for Awesome was pushed up this year, and now it starts the day after my last final. That will be hectic, but I'll definitely have a video for it up. Other than that I just really hope I manage to post some here over the next couple of weeks and don't become too overwhelmed with school and all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment