Monday, February 1, 2016

Life Post: Getting Ahead

I feel like I've really gotten on top of things over the end of last week and the weekend. I'm ahead on school work, which feels awesome, and I'm currently editing two different fanfics getting them ready to be posted. Three if we include the drabble I'm working on sporadically for a certain event in a couple of weeks.

So I've been working on all of that basically. I think the bulk of my weekend was either working on school work not due for a while or reading this really awesome book. I'm almost done with that book. I only have the epilogue, and I haven't read it because I don't want it to be over. I'm saying that despite having the next two books in the series already on my Kindle. I can't wait to talk about it in a review.

Over on Youtube, I posted my Reign review for "Bruises That Lie." Yes, it was a whole week late again, but this time I got lucky because Reign is currently on a hiatus. So at least this time there wasn't another episode already out when I got my review up.

No comments:

Post a Comment