Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Life Post: Tests and Intimidation

Today and Thursday are when I have to wake up earliest, and for some reason, I'm feeling particularly tired today. I'm trying to stay upbeat though and not act tired. Today is also when I'm trying to register for one of the big licensing tests I have to take to become a teacher. Even though it's just registering, I feel pretty nervous about having the date set in stone. I know I have to do it, but I don't now anyone who passed these tests the first time they took them. Even experienced teachers talk about how hard they are for them to go back and take years after teaching. So it's intimidating to think about.

Fingers crossed it goes well though. I'm not quite sure yet how far in the future I'm scheduling my test for. We'll see by the end of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment