Saturday, February 6, 2016

Life Post: Getting to the End

My weekend has been me trying to get as much done as possible before the week starts. I was behind on a lot of stuff, and now I'm finally starting to get on track. For the first time in days I can see the end of my to do list.

I look forward to having a lazy Sunday once I get through it all. It'll be glorious.

Part of my Saturday has been filming and editing a lot of videos. A few days ago I posted my wrap-up and TBR for the month. Today, I posted a vlog I filmed on Thursday. I also filmed and edited two videos. One is a Shadowhunters review for the fourth episode. The other is a book review of The Witches. I also want to film a Naruto review today, but I don't plan to edit or post it today. That will probably happen tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment