Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Life Post: Nearly Spring Break

It's been two weeks since my last life post, but I think this is going to be brief since I don't have much to say. I've just been busy with school and writing and things. Stuff has been happening, but it's nothing that feels noteworthy enough to mention.

I did post the first chapter of my newest Twilight fanfiction today, so that's exciting. While I normally wait until the entire thing is edited to do that, I didn't this time. I'm mostly through editing it but not completely. There's a good chance I'll finish with it this weekend, and then it will all just be waiting to be posted.

Midterms are next week, and then it's spring break. That's hard to believe when there's snow on the ground outside. It also just doesn't feel like we've reached that part of the semester yet. I've had a really light workload this semester compared to last, and I think that's part of the reason I feel that way. I haven't had enough work for it to feel like it's this far into the semester. But it is. I'm not going to complain. I'll enjoy having a break regardless.

I've posted a lot in other places over the past two weeks. On my writing blog, I wrote a short, completely dialogue thing that's based on a memory I have from high school. I also talked about how I don't know how to use character death.

I posted my review for the fifth episode of Shadowhunters the same day as my last life post, and then I posted a review of the next episode of Shadowhunters about a week later. I talked about why I think Rey is Luke's daughter in the new Star Wars trilogy. My video about Fantastic Beasts is really just me rambling. Finally, I reviewed episodes 296-300 of Naruto Shippuden.

Hopefully next time I don't have quite as many links to throw at you (because I posted more frequently here not because I posted less everywhere else).

No comments:

Post a Comment