Monday, January 10, 2011

Movie Review: Inception

Synopsis:
"In a world where technology exists to enter the human mind through dream invasion, a single idea within one's mind can be the most dangerous weapon or the most valuable asset."
Review:

Let me just start off by saying that Leonardo DiCaprio is one of my absolute favorite actors of all time.  I'd probably watch anything if he was in it.

You should probably also know that I have trouble paying attention to movies when I watch them at home.  I get too distracted by other things.  So, at the beginning of the movie I was paying extremely close attention.  By the end though, I was paying really close attention.

I really enjoyed the movie although I was a bit confused.  My sister tells me this was because I wasn't paying close attention, and I'm sure she's right (which doesn't happen often).  I still enjoyed it though and was able to make sense of most of it.  I'll probably watch it again in the future and try to understand it better.

I'd definitely recommend watching it if you haven't.

No comments:

Post a Comment