Sunday, January 9, 2011

I Have a Maurader's Map!

Today has been a strange day.  That can probably be contributed to my lack of sleep last night.  Why do I stay up extremely late when I know I'm going to have to get up in the morning to go to church?  I don't know.  I really don't

Speaking of church, my phone began ringing twice during mass.  What really gets me is that I'm absolutely positive it was on silent each time.  I vividly remember turning it on silent.  I hate my phone.

The person calling was my friend Ji.  We'd made plans for her to come over today, and she hadn't realized we were still at church.  We had a lot of fun.  She came over to work on homework together, but we had a lot of fun once we finished.

We had my sister play Apples to Apples with us which is probably one of the funniest games ever.  It's even funnier when you're extremely tired like I was.

I showed Ji my Harry Potter Film Wizardry book.  I still hadn't really looked at it since I'm trying to get through all of the other books I'm reading first.  I was incredibly happy to find a Maurader's Map inside.  I kind of freaked Ji out because I yelled in shock and happiness right into her ear.  She thought it was funny, but she doesn't understand how happy I am that I have a Maurader's Map.  If only the people actually moved.  Hopefully, I'll remember to show it in tomorrow's video.  I have a feeling that book is going to get an extremely good review from me.

My sister had the idea to go rent a movie.  Ji drove us there.  I'm still not used to the idea that people my age drive.  I should be considering almost every friend I have drives now, but I'm not.  I wish I wasn't so terrified of driving.

Anyway, back to renting movies.  We got Inception and Letters to Juliet and haven't watched either one yet.  Ji had to go home right after we got them.  She was going to come back later to watch them with us, but her mom said it was too late.  I hope I have time to watch both of them tomorrow before they have to be taken back.  I don't think I'll get to them tonight.

After posting about book reviews in yesterday's post, I thought of some other things.  I've now decided that I'm going to review both movies and fanfiction in the same way.  That means there will hopefully be reviews for both Inception and Letters to Juliet up tomorrow.  Movie reviews probably won't come often.  I love movies but don't see new ones all that often.

As far as fanfiction reviews go, they'll probably be more frequent.  I've decided to only review completed fanfictions though.  It makes things easier I think.  I don't want to review something that isn't finished and possibly won't be finished.  If you have a fanfiction you wish for me to review, please feel free to let me know.  I'm only going to be reviewing fanfictions for the fandoms I'm in though.  This means that most of the fanfiction I review will be Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and Avatar: The Last Airbender since I read those the most.  I do read Twilight fanfiction on a somewhat regular basis, but almost every single one is centered around the werewolves (usually Jacob's pack).

Today is awesome because my sister made Jello.  You have no idea how long it's been since I've had Jello.

Days Until:

The Twilight Saga: The Complete Illustrated Guide released: 93
LeakyCon 2011: 185
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 187
My 18th Birthday: 207
Breaking Dawn Part 1 Movie: 313
Breaking Dawn Part 2 Movie: 677

Haley

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky you got a Marauders Map ^.^ I so want one :P

    I love the movie, Inception, except I don't really know what to think of the ending.

    ReplyDelete