Monday, January 10, 2011

Movie Review: Letters to Juliet

Synopsis:
"When a young American travels to the city of Verona, home of the star-crossed lover Juliet Capulet of Romeo and Juliet fame, she joins a group of volunteers who respond to letters to Juliet seeking advice about love. After answering one letter dated 1951, she inspires its author to travel to Italy in search of her long-lost love and sets off a chain of events that will bring a love into both their lives unlike anything they ever imagined."
Review:

I thought this was a really cute movie.  If you're into chick flicks than I think you'd like this.

I mean, it has a very predictable plot, but so does pretty much every romance movie ever made.  I loved the characters though.  Except Victor, I didn't like him so much.

This film made me want to go to Italy even more or anywhere in Europe really.  I think it would be kind of cool to write a letter to Juliet even though I don't really have anything to write about.  Plus, I'm not a huge fan of Romeo and Juliet.  In fact, Juliet annoys me more than Bella Swan does when it comes to romantic situations, and that's saying something.

Anyway, I really liked this movie and would definitely recommend it to any girls that enjoy romance even if it is extremely predictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment