Saturday, January 22, 2011

I Love Reading (If That's Not Obvious)

I haven't done much today other than read which, in my opinion, is a great way to spend a Saturday.  Although, all day I've kept thinking it's Sunday (probably because of the two snow days on Thursday and Friday).

I finished reading James Potter and the Curse of the Gatekeeper.  I posted a really short review over on Goodreads.  I chose not to post a review here since it's basically just a fanfiction in ebook format.  I enjoyed it though.  If you're into Harry Potter fanfiction, I'd definitely recommend reading it.

If you watch my Youtube videos or follow me on Twitter you'll already know this, but I decided to mention it here too.  I finally updated my Avatar: The Last Airbender fanfiction.  As I mentioned in the author's note (and various times on Twitter and, I think, Youtube) chapter 21 gave me a ton of trouble, but it's finally up.  Now, I only have one more chapter and an epilogue to write, and it will be finished!

I also posted a (very, very) short Harry Potter fanfiction.  It was written for a challenge, and I had no idea what to do for it.  I just started writing and it came out.  It's extremely strange in my opinion, but it's only five paragraphs, so it's not a huge waste of anyone's time I guess.  It only has one review, and they thought it was hilarious which I honestly wasn't expecting.

Today is awesome because I found out that the Deathly Hallows Part 1 DVD is coming out April 11th!  I'm so excited!  I can't wait!

Days Until:
Deathly Hallows Part 1 DVD: 79
The Twilight Saga: The Complete Illustrated Guide released: 80
LeakyCon 2011: 172
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 174
My 18th Birthday: 194
Breaking Dawn Part 1 Movie: 300
Breaking Dawn Part 2 Movie: 664

And look, some new stuff I've decided to add to every post:
Books Read in 2011: 4 (This includes books I reread, so they may not necessarily be on Goodreads.)
Harry Potter Reread: Chamber of Secrets chapter 11 The Dueling Club (I'm still behind...)
If you have any suggestions for things I could put here, feel free to leave a comment.

Haley

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely post! I adore your blog name too!
    Perhaps if you have time, would you mind stopping by my blog?
    Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete