Saturday, January 15, 2011

Rewatching Inception

I woke up at 10:00 this morning.  Do you know the last time I did that on my own?  Without and alarm clock or anyone else waking me up?  I can't even remember.  It was so strange...

My friend Ji came over today.  We got an AP biology take home test to do this weekend that we're allowed to work together on, so we did that.  It took us at least two hours.  Those tests are long!  When we take them in school, it's seperated into two different days.  I'm always so relieved when I finish one because it's always so mentally exhausting.

After that we went to rent Inception.  I think I mentioned last week that Ji went with us to rent it last week, but she wasn't able to stay and watch it with us.  She really wanted to see it, so that's how we spent another few hours.  I was right about it being less confusing the second time around.  I definitely think it made a lot more sense this time.  I might actually understand what happened.

Right after Ji left I made chicken quesadillas.  I found the recipe earlier this week and told my mom I wanted to make them.  I used to be obsessed with reading recipes, and I was always wanting to cook them.  That wore off eventually but taking foods this semester has kind of brought it back.  I told my mom I wanted to do this completely on my own which I've never really done before.  I've always had someone helping me whether it be my mom, grandma, or the kids in my class at school.  That didn't really happen though.  My mom hovered over me practically the whole time.  Still, I managed to do almost everything on my own, and I think they turned out pretty good.  I even made salsa to go with them.  We didn't have peppers though, so it wasn't at all spicy.

Days Until:

The Twilight Saga: The Complete Illustrated Guide released: 87
LeakyCon 2011: 179
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 181
My 18th Birthday: 201
Breaking Dawn Part 1 Movie: 307
Breaking Dawn Part 2 Movie: 671

Haley

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with the lack of peppers (what are peppers? Is it like chilli?) because spicy is bleh xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @carlee.renae I don't know if you'll see this since there's no direct way to respond to comments on here (which sucks), but here's the answer to your question. There are different type of peppers, and chilli peppers are one type. Most peppers are spicy, but some aren't that bad. I don't really like spicy things either, but other people in my family love it.

    ReplyDelete