Sunday, January 30, 2011

I Love Documentaries

I wanted to post a blog today because it's been a while since I've posted one on Sunday because of different things happening.  The problem is, the day I finally write a post on Sunday, I have nothing to really write about.

All I've done today is go to church, watch TV, surf the web (I really hate that expression), and read.  I did watch this really interesting documentary on Air Force One on the National Geographic Channel.  It was really neat.  I just wanted to mention that.

If you're a Harry Potter fan, you may have heard that there's a poll to pick the Blue Ray cover for Deathly Hallows Part 1.  It's on the Harry Potter UK facebook page, so it's probably just for the British edition.  I don't live in Britain, and I don't own a Blue Ray player, but I voted anyway.  I think it's a really cool idea to have the fans vote.  I just wish it was for the American DVD cover, so I could actually buy the one that wins.

Today is awesome because I watched the awesome Air Force One documentary.  (I'm such a nerd.)

Days Until:
Deathly Hallows Part 1 DVD: 71
The Twilight Saga: The Complete Illustrated Guide released: 72
LeakyCon 2011: 164
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 166
My 18th Birthday: 186
Breaking Dawn Part 1 Movie: 292
Breaking Dawn Part 2 Movie: 656

Books Read in 2011: 5

Harry Potter Reread: I'll be caught up when I read chapters 2 and 3 of PoA tonight!

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment