Saturday, March 2, 2013

Can the Snow Take a Break?

I love lazy Saturdays.  They are the absolute best.  I slept in a lot later than I have in at least a couple of months today, and it was fantastic.

It's only a little after noon, and I've only managed to get a bit of homework done.  I don't really have much else to do though.  There are two projects I need to work on, but I'm mostly done with each.  It should take me too long to work on them a bit more.

Other than that I've just spent my day on the computer.  I need to go visit my school's Ecolab for my science class, but it's been snowing lightly all day.  It's hardly anything, and none of it is sticking.  Still, I don't want to go down to the Ecolab when it's cold and snowing.  I'm hoping that I can go down on Thursday since it's supposed to be a bit warmer, and I only have one class that day.  Plus, I need to get down there before spring break, and I leave Friday.  Let's hope for the best.  I really do love it down there.  I'd just rather visit without freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment