Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Doing Nothing At Home

I've spent the last couple of days just sitting around home doing absolutely nothing productive.  Today I even forgot to work on homework other than talking to my partner for one project a bit.  I literally just remembered I had planned to work on some things a few minutes ago, but I couldn't be bothered to do it now.  I need a break and it's not much work, so I think I'll be fine.

This was the first time I've actually been able to make myself write a blog post since Sunday, and now my mom is calling me downstairs for dinner.  So much for that.  I'm starving though, and she got sandwiches from a place here in my hometown.  It's one of the things I crave while up in Indy, so I'm excited.  I just wish this was a better post...  At least I get some delicious food!

No comments:

Post a Comment