Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tacos Make Everything Better

Today is Tuesday, which means it's my busy day and typically the day where I run around being extremely stressed.  Today's a bit different though.  I struggled to fall asleep last night because I was so uncomfortable thanks to being sick.  Then, I struggled to actually get out of bed when my alarm went off this morning, and it was a struggle to stay awake during psychology.

However, when I went to the dining hall for lunch roughly half an hour ago, I discovered that they had tacos, and I've been absolutely perfect since.  (That makes me sound slightly crazy, doesn't it?  I just can't tell you how much I love tacos, and this is only amplified by the food I usually have to eat while at school.)  I'm pretty optimistic about the rest of the day now.  The only downer is that I still need to get a partner for a project in one of my classes.  Today's the last time we meet before it's due, and I have no idea how to even go about finding a partner.  I don't really talk to anyone in that class, and my social anxiety doesn't help matters.  I hate being in these situations.  So, that's the only think that's making me a bit anxious at the moment.

I'm going to try and not focus on that for now though, so I stay in a good mood.  I need to get some homework done before my science lab, so I'm off to go work on that!

1 comment:

  1. Reading your blog made me reminisce of my school days, I love going to school and hang out with my friends after school. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete