Sunday, March 24, 2013

I Kind of Love Rugrats

I'm not really a huge fan of snow in the first place, but snow in March is even worse.  I'm definitely not thrilled about the weather we had today.  I'm praying that it goes away really soon.

I didn't get much sleep last night because I was tossing and turning in bed for at least an hour.  I used to have insomnia several years back, but this was the first time I've had that hard of a time falling asleep in years.  Still, I felt fine when I woke up this morning.  It's starting to catch up with me though, and I can barely keep my eyes open as I write this.

I haven't really done anything today.  I managed to get more writing today than I have in a single day for months, so that was really nice.  Other than that I've basically just been watching DVDs and Netflix.  I paused Rugrats to write this.  It's actually this straight to DVD Rugrats movie that came out after the series.  There were apparently two of them, and they are probably the only Rugrats thing I have never seen.  So of course I plan on watching both of them.  I also learned today that there was a spin-off of Rugrats (other than All Grown Up!) that only lasted four episodes.  I'm now determined to find it and watch it somehow.  Sadly it's not on Netflix, but I'll find it somehow.

I really want to write more because I'm just in that mood, but the fact that I can barely keep my eyes open is making typing extremely difficult.  It's kind of too late in the day to even think about taking a nap though.  Let's hope I can stay awake through Rugrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment