Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Life Post: Christmas Things

Today has involved writing more than anything else. I also watched the cutest movie on Netflix, but I think I'm going to review it later so I won't talk about it now.

Tonight we're going to the church that's paired with our church for a Christmas thing. I'm hurrying to write this before we leave for that. We've never gone before, but now that my dad's deacon of both our church and that church, they really seemed to want us to go. Apparently Santa Claus is going to be there and there's food, but other than that, I have no idea what it even is. I know people who go to that church, but I don't know most of them particularly well. Hopefully it's fun.

I can't believe there's one week until Christmas! I'm excited! It feels like it's coming really fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment