Thursday, December 19, 2013

Life Post: Writing and Christmas Gifts

For some reason I've had a lot of trouble getting through my entire to do list until late in the day lately. It's almost supper time, and I still haven't done all of the writing that I want to today. I think it's because my family is pretty distracting when I'm home. That and I did kind of just finish watching an episode of Naruto, but to be fair I had that planned and in my to do list as a break.

My mom just came to tell me that dinner was ready as I was writing this, so I suppose I should go eat. I plan on writing more as soon as I finish dinner. Right now, I'm pretty sure I'm going to finish editing my Avatar fandom secret santa gift tomorrow, so it'll be ready to go for the gifting period. I really hope that the person it's for like it! I'm proud of it for the most part, and I'm excited to finish editing it.

I also wrapped all of my gifts for my family today, and they're under the tree. Yay! I can't believe there are six days until Christmas. I'm excited. I really need to go eat now, so I'm going to force myself to stop writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment