Monday, December 16, 2013

Life Post: Preparing for Project for Awesome

Today has been pretty tiring. I filmed and edited my Project for Awesome video today, and it ended up taking quite a lot of time. That made me behind on everything else I planned to do. I ended up not getting as much writing done as I had planned because of it too. I could still write, but I'm so tired at this point that don't think I could focus. I'm struggling to even write this.

I'm not really tired because of today though. It's more last night/this morning. I'm home for break, but my brother, sister, and the exchange student we're hosting are all still in school. My sister Regina and Jenny both use the bathroom connected to my room in the morning while getting ready, so I pretty much can't sleep at all in the mornings. That led to me being tired this morning, and the long list of things I needed to do just added to that. I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll actually sleep through them getting ready.

I'm really excited for Project for Awesome to start tomorrow though. It's a great couple of days every year, and I feel really good about being a part of it. I highly recommend that you participate in any way you can, even if that means only watching and commenting on a couple of videos. It's an amazing thing to be a part of, and I'm excited to see what happens this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment