Thursday, December 12, 2013

Life Post: The Last Day of the Semester

So, kind of new thing I'm going to do: When I do posts about my day and stuff, I'm going to put "Life Post:" in the title like I did for this one. I already label book reviews and stuff similarly. It'll just make them more distinguishable from other posts. If you like reading the other posts, and not these kinds of things, then you can just skip over these.

I woke up in an amazingly good mood today. Even though I have a final today, it's my last one. After it I will be going home for winter break! I'm so excited. I can't believe that it's now less than two weeks until Christmas.

Today's my adolescent literature final, which is entirely essay. I'm sure my hand will be worn out by the end, but I love literature, so writing about it for a while doesn't really bother me. I think that helps with the good mood thing.

I really don't have anything else to say since I just woke up, but I wanted to post because I was in such a good mood. I already wrote a Catching Fire review before this, and now I'm going to go film a Naruto review. I may or may not get it edited before the drive home. I probably won't, but we'll see. I still have two hours until my final, so it all depends on how fast the video wants to upload and all of that. Either way, it'll be up sometime today, even if I have to upload it when I get home.

Hopefully I'll manage to get all caught up on reviews and stuff over Christmas break. I'm insanely behind right now. That's why the Catching Fire review came two weeks later. I have so much to do over break! I'm still looking forward to it though because it's all stuff I enjoy doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment