Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Life Post: The Same Craziness as Always

Woah. It's been nearly two weeks since my last life post. I think it's been months since I actually felt like I was doing a good job at keeping up with the blog. It doesn't help that I have another blog to keep up with now either. I still have to edit and post something up there today as well.

I don't really have much to add because all that's been happening is school. Everything is just about school, and maybe a little bit about writing. Anytime not spent focusing on one of those two things is spent on trying to actually relax. I'm going to Chicago this weekend though, so I guess that's something to look forward to, although not the waking up insanely early to get there part.

Speaking of my other blog, I've posted there twice since my last life post. One was a follow up to an earlier post and was about writing characters that are a lot like me. The other was an interview with my character Emily. It was the last interview post I needed to get up to round out my main character's group of best friends. I've only posted one Youtube video since my last life post, and it actually happened to be on the day of my last life post (so I'm doing an even worse job of keeping up with that). That video was my TBR and wrap-up for the month.

Like usual, I still have some homework to finish up and it's getting late, so I'm going to get back to that work. I'm hoping it won't take me that much longer to get done with all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment