Thursday, February 5, 2015

Life Post: What Is with This Semester?

Remember how five days ago I wrote that I thought the crazy part of the semester was over? I was so wrong. I don't know what it has been about this past week, but it's driven me absolutely crazy. Saturday can't come quick enough, although I don't know how much of a break it will be with homework.

It's so strange because my workload this semester isn't really like last semester, but something about it just has me at my wit's end. I don't know if it's the work or something is just going on with me. I just hope it feels calmer eventually. I'm getting so tired of this, and I kind of feel like I'm losing my mind if I'm entirely honest. I should not be this stressed this early in the semester. Is this something about junior year or is something else going on? I legitimately cannot figure it out.

Anyway, that's almost the only thing I've been worrying about lately. I've done almost nothing that isn't school related other than write. I have a story written for Avatar's tenth anniversary. I have a little editing to do, but it's basically done. That's going up on the exact anniversary, and I'm excited.

I believe in last life post I mentioned that I was posting on my writing blog later that day (or maybe I already had). I posted an interview with my character Greta, and then today I posted one with Devon as well. (They're both from The Society.) I haven't managed to post any Youtube videos since my last post.

Now it's time to get back to everything else, namely homework. I'm hoping to get it done a bit earlier today than the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment