Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My Favorite Music Video Ever

I keep having great plans to blog, and then it's almost midnight and I'm still trying to get everything on my to do list done for the day. I just finished my homework about five minutes ago. I don't even know how it took that long to accomplish everything I had to do today. This isn't a life post though. I wanted to do a legitimate post, but it's late. I guess we're going to do something a lot like two days ago. I swear I'm going to try and do a legitimate post tomorrow. Fingers crossed it happens.

I am going to make this a little bit different though. I'm going to share with you my favorite music video ever. This masterpiece:

Is that not one of your favorite things ever? It's mine.

What made that video even better is that we got not one but two videos on with the dance routine along with it.


I love all of Little Mix's music videos not to mention all of the music videos by other artists, but these three videos are all just flat out amazing.

Now, I absolutely need to finish up some editing for the night so I can go to bed. The week may be ending, but these last two days are the ones where I have to be up the earliest. I need my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment