Friday, February 27, 2015

Life Post: Nothing Much

It's been ten days since my last life post, but there's not really much to say. Everything is pretty much exactly the same as it was in my last post. I'm still consumed with school, writing, and not much else. There's one more week until spring break, and I am so excited for it.

There's also some stuff happening next week that has me nervous, but I'm trying to push all of that out of my mind for the weekend. It would be pointless to spend all weekend worrying about it, and I need a break. Worrying is definitely not a break.

I posted a video a day after my last life post that was basically just me rambling, and I've posted two character interviews over on my writing blog: one for Miles and one for Layton.

Now, I have way more homework than I would like to still have to do for a Friday night, so I'm going to get back to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment